Last updated February 1
All charges are automatic. To cancel your membership, please email us at email@example.com or press cancel on your user dashboard. For any inquiries about refunds, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may not access or use Polar Chefs for any purpose other than that for which we make
Polar Chefs available. Polar Chefs not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors
except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of Polar Chefs, you agree not to:
1. Make any unauthorized use of Polar Chefs, including collecting usernames and/or email
addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sendings unsolicited
email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
2. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Polar Chefs, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of Polar Chefs and/or the Content contained therein.
3. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Polar Chefs.
4. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
5. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct. 6. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
7. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
8. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on Polar Chefs or the networks or services connected to Polar Chefs.
9. Use any information obtained from Polar Chefs in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
10. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
11. Use Polar Chefs as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the information provided in Polar Chefs to form or assist a competing brand.
12. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of Polar Chefs.
13. Attempt to bypass any measures of Polar Chefs designed to prevent or restrict access to the the group, or any portion of the group.
14. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the group to you.
15. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
16. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of Polar Chefs or modifies, impairs, disrupts,alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the group.
17. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
18. Use Polar Chefs in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
19. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us.
20. Hold Polar Chefs liable in the case that you get scammed by any party who uses Polar Chefs.
Polar Chefs may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online
forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit,
post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or
on Polar Chefs, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics,
comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions").
Contributions may be viewable by other users of the group and through third-party websites. As
such, any Contributions you transmit maybe treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing,
downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary
rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral
rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By posting your Contributions to any part of Polar Chefs, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels. This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions. We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the discord server. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the group and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions. We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding Polar Chefs("Suggestions") provided by you to us are nonconfidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through Polar Chefs infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by Polar Chefs infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
There may be information in the group that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information in the group at any time, without prior notice. DISCLAIMER: THE GROUP IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF POLAR CHEFS WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH POLAR CHEFS AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE GROUP’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE GROUP AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF POLAR CHEFS, STORED THEREIN, (3) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE GROUP, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE GROUP BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA POLAR CHEFS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH POLAR CHEFS, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF POLAR CHEFS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding Polar Chefs or to receive further information regarding use of Polar Chefs, please contact us at: Polar Chefs email@example.com